Electrical Thermal Imaging
Contact An Air Performance Representative Today.
Air Performance Service, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have added THERMAL IMAGING as a valued service now available to our customers.
APS has Level III and Level II certified Thermographers on staff as well as the latest technology of infrared cameras available to perform this service.
Contact your Salesman or Call (972)387-3334 for more information
THERMAL IMAGE REPORTING
THE REPORT IS AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN THE SURVEY OR INSPECTION PROCESS AND AS SUCH WE AIM TO PROVIDE A HIGH DEGREE OF THERMAL DATA AND RELEVANT INFORMATION.
EACH ITEM THERMALLY IMAGED IS DOCUMENTED TOGETHER WITH ITS AVERAGE TEMPERATURE ONTO DATA SHEETS. THIS ALLOWS THE ITEM TO BE MONITORED AND TRENDED ACCURATELY DURING FUTURE THERMAL IMAGE SURVEYS OR INSPECTIONS.
WHERE FAULTS OR PROBLEMS ARE DETECTED THEY ARE THERMAL IMAGED, PHOTOGRAPHED TO AID IN IDENTIFICATION AND DETAILED ON FAULT SHEETS WHICH APPEAR WITHIN THE REPORT.
EACH FAULT SHEET WILL CONTAIN AN ANALYSIS OF THE FAULT OR PROBLEM, ITS CRITERIA RATING (LOW/MEDIUM/SEVERE) WITH ADVICE AND TIMES CALL FOR CORRECTIVE AND REMEDIAL ACTION SHOULD IT BE REQUIRED
EACH REPORT WILL BE DESIGNED TO ALLOW AN ELECTRICAL COMPANY TO BID NEEDED REPAIRS.
BENEFITS OF THERMAL IMAGING
- Thermal imaging surveys are nun. invasive allowing the thermal Imaging survey to be completed while equipment is running, in production and on load.
- Thermal imaging surveys are real time and produce fast, accurate and immediate temperature measurement and fault detection.
- Increased reliability and efficiency of equipment resulting in reduced breakdowns and stoppages and significantly reduced maintenance t=051.5 and production losses,
- Helps to prove the integrity and safety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Thermal image surveys can be incorporated into existing predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
- Thermal image surveys can be performed at a convenient time and tailored to each client’s individual requirements,
- Increased energy efficiency. Increased capital equipment service.
- Increased safety and reduced risk
Dallas / Fort Worth
10510 Markison Rd Dallas, Tx 75238
Phone: (972) 387-3334
Fax: (972) 991-2902
After Hours Number:
License Number: TALCA021717E
Copyright 2017 Air Performance, Inc.